March of Dimes Training Institute – Archived CNE Webinar
Educating NICU, Perinatal & Healthcare Staff
Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome: Addressing Models of Care Which Support the Baby and Family
Presenter: Jessamyn Ressler-Maerlender, MPH, CPXP
Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome: Addressing Models of Care Which Support the Baby and Family focuses on strategies for supporting mothers, babies and families affected by neonatal abstinence syndrome.
- Explore new models of care for infants suffering from Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Compare and contrast these new approaches with the traditional care provided to these infants
- Identify specific strategies for supporting the opioid exposed mother and baby during the hospital experience and beyond
- Repudiate common myths with facts about opioid addiction and recovery
- Discuss incorporating new approaches into your own practice, unit and institution
$15 fee to view presentation and take test online
1.5 contact hours are available for this activity through 1/11/22.
Visit marchofdimes.org/nursing to access this activity.
March of Dimes is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
The March of Dimes is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #CEP11444.