Data Acquisition and Management
This committee will work to create mechanisms and processes to acquire and manage data needed for each VNPC project. These critical activities will use common data elements and web-based data collection platforms, working with hospitals and care providers to acquire data efficiently with the lowest possible cost.
- Assessing the current publicly accessible data repositories available in the Commonwealth
- Holding Bi Monthly meetings
- Cross pollinate with other advisory and project groups
- Identify the points of project contact for each facility
- Work with project group leads to develop a baseline set of hospital administrative and clinical data that all team can use for their projects.
- To collect this baseline data using a combination of public data repositories and facility inquiry.
|Edward Springel, MD | VCU|
|Brett Siegfried, MD| Children’s Hospital of the King’s Daughters|