Abstract guidelines and requirements:
- No commercial, advertising, or individualized promotions allowed
- Limited to 250 words using Times New Roman in 12 pt font, double space between lines. Word count excludes title, author’s names, institution, images or tables.
Conflict of Interest:
- The presenter must state whether they have any conflict of interest at the beginning of the talk.
- The presenter must include Conflict of Interest disclosure slide even if there is nothing to disclose.
- The presentation must include an acknowledgment of funding sources of commercial nature that could be affected by (or affect) the results of the study.
- Poster dimensions not to exceed (48″ x 36″)
- Poster presenters will be provided with a cork board.
- All posters must be in place by (8:30) the morning of Oct 29, 2018.
- If accepted to a platform presentation:
- Presentation length will be 10 minutes with 5 minutes for questions.
- Submission deadline is September 5, 2018 at 11:59 pm (EST). Any abstract submitted after that date and time will not be reviewed.
- Decisions will be made by September 20, 2018. Submitters will be notified by September 21, 2018.
For questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org