Abstract Submissions Guidelines and Submission Form
Abstract guidelines and requirements:
- No commercial, advertising, or individualized promotions allowed
- Limited to 250 words using Times New Roman in 12 pt font, double space between lines. Word count excludes title, author’s names, institution, images or tables.
Conflict of Interest for Presenters:
- The presenter must state whether they have any conflict of interest at the beginning of the talk.
- The presentation must include an acknowledgment of funding sources of commercial nature that could be affected by (or affect) the results of the study.
- Poster dimensions not to exceed (48″ x 36″)
- Poster presenters will be provided with a cork board.
- All posters must be in place by (8:30) the morning of Oct 21, 2019.
- Submission deadline is September 23, 2019 at 11:59 pm (EST). Any abstract submitted after that date and time will not be reviewed.
- Submitters will be notified by October 5, 2019.
For questions contact: email@example.com